If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
By Cynthia Haggitt
“Greenfield/Northwestern was physically tough for us to handle,” Head Coach Aaron Elmore said. “ We gave them too many short fields early on and they took advantage of it.”
Miles Lorton scored for Calhoun in the second half of the game. However, the Warriors still couldn’t catch the Tigers and Northwestern ended up defeating Calhoun on Greenfield’s home field. Lorton had 12 carries in the game. He went a toal of 146 yards and had three Touchdowns. Tigers’ Brady Pembrook scored twice on runs of 20 and 38 yards in the first quarter and Sam Walker scored on runs of 49 and 10 yards to help give Northwestern the win.
“There were several bright spots in the game. Our freshman and sophomores played well on defense and scored three times in the second half,” Elmore said.
– Conner Longnecker: 4 carries, 25 yards.
– Brody Caselton: 7 carries, 12 yards.
– Nate Bick: 3 carries, 3 yards.
– Hunter Roth: 4 carries, 1 yard.
– Miles Lorton: 12 carries, 146 yards, 3 TDs.
– Brody Caselton: 1 catch, 52 yards.
– Chase Caselton: 1 catch, 5 yards.
– Miles Lorton: 7 attempts, 2 completions for 57 yards.
– Bo Lorsbach: 14 tackles.
– Brody Caselton: 13 tackles.
– Auggie Squier: 9 tackles.
– Conner Longnecker: 8 tackles.
Stats provided by Coach Aaron Elmore