If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Prayers needed for so many
Birthdays and anniversaries for this week:
Nov. 10 — Page Garner, Nov. 11 — Jake Davis, Nov. 13 — Allison Woods, Dalton Woodward, Dylan Woodward, Patty Manker, Nov. 14 — Dennis Douglas, Vicki Armistead, C.J. and Brandy Ostrander, Paul and Edith Turner, Nov. 15 — Cheryl Kirk, Ed Butler, Nov. 16 — Gail Walston, Gary Dice, Joey Fesler.
Take time to pray for these individuals and other needs that are being mentioned. The power of prayer is needed and would be greatly appreciated. Here are the Prayer Requests: Miracles for our world to turn back to God, America and all her people, much needed help from our government officials, Healing answers for cancer and the coronavirus, Anne Hopkins, Bonnie Prudoehl, Brian Bradshaw, Charla Prior, Cheryl Rheynard, Carl Blacketer, Erma Garner, George Whitlock Jr., Greg and Shari Ketterman, Ginger Whitlock, Heather Shafer, Helen Mays, Judy Meats, Jenny Fox, Jerry Gully, Josh Bennett, Judy Dockhorn, Justin Blacketer, Les Garner, Leonard and Sharon Dice, Lois Thomas, Mark York, Michael Miller, Mike Miller, Nic Carter, Pastor Gary Dice, Peggy Piper, Paul Wagner, Roger Straus, Roger Bonnett, Sharon Straus, and Sue Yackley.
O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with Thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all Gods. Psalm 95:1-3
Trivia Answers from Last Week:
1. How many signed the Declaration of Independence? (56 men)
2. In the Bible in the parable of the “Pearl of Great Price”, what did the merchant do when he found the pearl? (Sold all he had and bought the pearl)
3. Name three sisters of the 1800s who all became famous writers. (Charlotte, Emily, and Anne Brontes)
Trivia Questions for This Week:
1. Why is a dead man’s hand in poker so called?
2. What parable teaches that being rich doesn’t automatically get you into heaven?
3. How many states were represented at the first Continental Congress?
Mark and Becky Winner of Pittsfield and a guest, Nancy, also of Pittsfield, and Wyvetta Davis of New Salem all got together at the Winner home Saturday evening, Nov. 6, and enjoyed the evening playing card games.
God listens, God leads, God provides…..Pray like you’ve never prayed before.