Tiger Tales 3.22.23
If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
We have officially entered the fourth quarter – roll up your sleeves and finish strong. Congratulations to the students who attended the Solo/Ensemble Contest from Greenfield Elementary School. The GHS Student Council in cooperation with the American Red Cross is sponsoring a blood drive on Monday. Please consider making a donation – you could save lives and contribute to a scholarship for GHS Seniors. The Elementary students will have spring pictures on March 29. Have a great week – Go Get ‘Em, Tigers!
• HS Baseball/Softball vs. West Central at Greenfield, 4:30 p.m.
• Jr High Track at Gillespie, 4 p.m.
• HS Baseball vs. North Clay @at Lenz Field, 12 p.m.
• HS Baseball at Auburn, 4:30 p.m.
• Jr High Track at Carrollton, 4:30 p.m.
• Jr High/HS Solo/Ensemble Concert at HS Auditorium, 6 p.m.
• HS Softball at North Mac, 4:30 p.m.
• Jr High Track at Carlinville, 4 p.m.