If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
• Beginning on Wednesday, Feb. 1, St. Vincent De Paul will be open every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for people to pick up food.
Friday, June 2; and Saturday, June 4
• Beginning at noon on Friday and 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, the sixth annual Trinity River Festival will bring music, food vendors, art and craft vendors, camping, and all sorts of other activities to McCully. The festival is put on by Trinity’s Way, a foundation set up in memory of Trinity Marie Buel, an Alton High School senior who passed away in February of 2018. Concerts will take place on two stages with final acts taking the stage at 11 p.m. both nights.
Saturday, June 10
• Modern Woodmen Chapter 1621 breakfast from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Illinois River Dock Restaurant, 501 S. Park St. in Hardin.
Wednesday, June 14
• Modern Woodmen Chapter 18050 dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. at Illinois River Dock Restaurant, 501 S. Park St. in Hardin.
Wednesday, June 28
• Modern Woodmen Chapter 12243 dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. at Illinois River Dock Restaurant, 501 S. Park St. in Hardin.