• Daily Sports & Activities Schedule for Wednesday, September 15
• Boys Golf vs. Jacksonville – 3:30
• Girls Golf @ Belk Park vs. Roxana – 4:00
• Varsity Soccer vs. Roxana – 5:00
• JCMS Softball @ Edwardsville High School Sports Complex – Regional Final Makeup from rainout yesterday – 4:00
Last Night’s Results
• Girls Golf was defeated by Triad, 199-167.
• Bria Tuttle – 45
• Jerra LaPlant – 49
• Madi Darr – 51
• Emma Breitweiser – 54
• Lindsey Duggan – 61
• Miranda Raymond – 58
Boys Golf Results from Spencer T. Olin:
• Panther scores:
• Logan Huitt 40
• Bradley Deist 44
• Adam Coffman 44
• Danny Towell 55
• Talan Finkes (did not finish)
• The round was cut short due to lightning and not all golfers completed their round.
Varsity Boys Soccer fell to the Civic Memorial Eagles, 2-7.
• JV Boys Soccer also lost to Civic Memorial, 1-2.
• Girls Cross Country won the five team meet at Southwestern! Morgan Johnson ran a personal best, 21:38 to finish second. Abi Fraley and Chloe Kallal had season best times!
• Cole Martinez and Griffin Williams placed 1st and 2nd in the boys race!
• All three levels of Volleyball lost in two sets.
JCHS to dedicate tennis court
On Monday, September 20th at 6pm JCHS will dedicate one of its new tennis courts to coaching legend Pat Coyle. Pat Coyle has been coaching tennis for over 40 years and has positively influenced many lives in our community. Mr. Coyle was also a history teacher and the Athletic Director at the High School.
Please join us to celebrate Pat Coyle and his coaching career, which continues at the High School on a volunteer basis. Please invite any alumni players, past students, and friends of Pat’s. We look forward to honoring someone that has served his community so humbly.